Manages the personal information you provide:
Attila Lazar (self employed)
Address: H-6791 Szeged, Október 6. u. 12. (Hungary) 12.
EU VAT nr: HU57155663126
Please read carefully this Privacy Statement (the “Prospectus” ), which describes our practices regarding the processing of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, ie Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council). This Prospectus applies to persons (You ) who use the services of the Data Controller as consumers. It describes how the Data Controller collects, uses and, in certain cases, shares your personal data with third parties, and provides information about your “data subject’s” rights in relation to data processing.
The Data Controller (Imprint) is committed to protecting the personal data and privacy of individuals who visit this website. This information and statement is primarily concerned with the confidentiality and protection of the personal data of customers and newsletter subscribers via the Internet, but also includes visitors to the site. We summarize how the owner may collect and use information about you and how it may be used. The data will not be passed on to unauthorized persons and will be used in the form specified in this prospectus.
In individual cases in contracts, the purpose of data management may change, which is done under the conditions set out in the given contract.
The prospectus provides you with important information about the protection of your personal data and your rights in this regard. If the user does not accept these conditions, he has the right to suspend the use of the website and stop browsing without providing personal data.
RESPONSIBILITY AND AVAILABILITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
1.1 Data Management Information
Attila Lázár is the data controller (hereinafter: Data Controller ) with regard to the data management described in this Prospectus.
H-6791 Szeged, Október 6. u. 12. . 12.
Your personal information is information that can be used to identify you, such as: last name, first name, nationality, telephone number, postal address, e-mail address. Your personal data will be collected voluntarily by the owner when browsing the site, indicating in each case the data that must be provided to achieve the purpose. If you do not wish to provide this information, you will not be able to access certain functions and services of the website. The collection of optional data is used to learn about user needs and to improve the website and services.
The Owner takes all measures to ensure that the personal data processed by him is accurate and up-to-date.
The following personal data is processed:
- Surname, first name, company name and contact name (in case of company)
- Registered office address (in case of a company), residential address, postal address
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- System information (IP address, system version, resolution, statistics about pages viewed on the website, browsing habits, behavior pattern)
Duration of data management:
- For direct marketing contributions, until the user’s consent is revoked
- For profile data, 4 years since last login
- With regard to purchase data, the Accounting law 169. § (2) for 8 years
Terms of data transfer
The Data Controller may, to the extent necessary, transfer the data managed by it to persons and companies designated by it in the following areas:
- Data processing
- Legal representation
- Bodies empowered by law to handle disputes
- Receivables management
Companies or persons performing data processing or data management
The owner, Attila Lázár , handles the data. In addition to the owner, other companies are also involved in the management and storage of the data of the contractual customers.
Which companies are involved in data management?
Companies involved in data management in the course of the Owner’s activities:
- Accountant: Szentes Könyvelés, 8200 Veszprém, Pöltenberg u. 6/6. E-mail: [email protected]. Phone: 06-30/348-7569
- Hosting: StableHost 2719 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood, FL 33020 USA, Email: [email protected] – Adatvédelmi nyilatkozat
- In special cases, the contract may include additional data processors or companies.
Data ownership rights and enforcement
If you do not wish to use your personal data to communicate commercial offers, you have the right to prohibit this without justification. You must send your request for cancellation in writing to the Data Controller, by e-mail or post, to the contact details indicated in the Imprint.
Protection of personal data of minors and persons with limited legal capacity
Attila Lázár’s website and the content of his publications are mostly not intended for minors under 13 years of age. We do not process or collect personal information about children under the age of 13 without verifiable parental or guardian consent. Your parents or guardians can request the release or deletion of data about the child. If the age becomes obvious to the Data Controller during the data management and data processing, then the data can be used for the purpose of obtaining parental consent.
The consent of a legal representative is required for the declaration of an incapacitated and incapacitated minor, except for those parts of the service which are intended to be en masse in everyday life and which do not require special consideration.
Management of cookies
You can read more about the handling of cookies in the Cookie statement.
- Data processor: a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller
- Data management: any operation or set of operations on personal data or data files, whether automated or non-automated, such as: collecting, recording, organizing, segmenting, storing, transforming, altering, querying, viewing, using, communicating, transmitting, distributing, otherwise making available, reconciling, linking, restricting, deleting, destroying
- Data transfer: making personal data managed by the Data Controller available to third parties
- Privacy Incident: A security breach that results in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or unauthorized access to personal information that is transmitted, stored, or otherwise handled.
- GTC : the General Terms and Conditions of the Data Controller’s product and service sales published on the website
- Identifiable natural person: a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by one or more factors relating to an identifier, such as: name, identification number, location data, online identifier, physical, physiological, genetic, intellectual, economic, cultural or social identity
- Recipient: a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body to whom personal data are communicated, whether or not a third party
- Consent of the data subject: a voluntary, clear and well-informed, explicit statement of the will of the data subject, by which the data subject indicates, by means of a statement or unambiguous expression of consent, that he or she consents to the processing of personal data concerning him or her
- Data subject: A natural person identified or identifiable on the basis of any information
- Users: visitors to the websites operated by the Data Controller, available on the https://atidesign.hu website and at other addresses specified therein
- Third party: a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body other than the data subject, the controller, the processor or persons who have been authorized to process personal data under the direct control of the controller or processor
- Authority: National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority (seat: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22 / c., Phone: 06-1 391-1400, fax: 06-1 391-1410, e-mail: [email protected], website : naih.hu)
- Partner / Customer: a natural person who enters into a contract with the Data Controller for the sale of a product or the provision of a service on a website
- Registration: recording the personal data of the website user, with which he creates a user account
- Personal data: any information about the data subject
- Service: product sales and other services provided by the Data Controller to its Clients, Partners and Users on the website or in any other way, detailed in the GTC
- Website: the websites operated by the Data Controller, available to Attila Lázár and other addresses specified therein